Saturday, September 13, 2014

PARICHAY of "AAJCHI SATYAGEETE" in PRAHAAR NEWS PAPER.




This was published in PARICHAY  in KOLAS Supplement in PRAHAAR on  Sun 11-05-2014  About my 1st Kavyasanraha " AAJCHI SATYAGEETE " .

My Mission is to convert A  “ NAGRIK ”  in to “ A JAGRUK NAGRIK “ after reading my KAVITA. JAGRUK NAGRIK can change INDIA much faster.

- Currently my Kavyasangraha is available at “ AAJCHI SATYAGEETE “ .

मॅजेस्टिक ग्रंथ दालन ( Shivaji Mandir , दादर) मो.- 98922 20239

मॅजेस्टिक बुक डेपो (ठाणे) दूरध्वनी : 2537 68 65

I am ready to give copy of this Kavyasangraha at free of cost to COLLEGE LIBRARIES as well as GRANTH SANGRAHALAY , so that readers should read it.


I propose to gift PUSTAKA to your friends, near and dear on various occasions instead of giving costly GREETING CARDS, PUSHPAGUCHHA etc.  It may happen that greeting card will be in a dustbin on the next day as well Pushpagucha is of no use after few days, but PUSTAKA will neither be thrown in to dustbin and will remain with person for ever.

In case, anybody want to buy, may contact me on satyajitshah64@gmail.com . My cell is 09821150858.

I will give discount on the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment