Monday, June 4, 2012

Still Overloading of Trucks not stopped @ Mumbai - Pune Express Way

This is a photo clicked on 2nd June, 2012 @ around 8.50 a.m. on Mumbai – Pune Express way, before 1st Toll Naka i.e. while going from Mumbai to Pune. If you ZOOM one of the photo you can see the Truck Registration no. also which is KA-01-AB-1773. It is clearly seen that the load which is kept in this truck has shifted to one side. I feel this may lead to an ACCIDENT. It is surprising that , we stopped at Food Mall after first toll. Later on we have seen the same Truck before crossing second toll i.e. last toll while going to Pune from Mumbai. Which is clear that either not a single person from Traffic Police nor from IRB stopped him or if somebody had stopped then truck driver must have given some CHAI PANI and proceeded. It is a shock that some 2/3 days back only one of the Horrible accident took place on the same road killing 27 lives. Is our lives so CHEAP or in INDIA money can buy anything ? Now you will ask why I didn’t complain any body on the way ? The fact is that I could not see any police and also if I would have stopped than Police would fined me for stopping on Express Way instead of stopping this truck driver. Here I would like to share my experience. Few years back , I stopped on Express Way, gave Truck no to one of the Traffic Police and informed him that the load on the Truck is tilting to one side. To my surprise, this truck later on overtook us . In case you feel that HUMAN LIFE has some value, then please do the further needful or such things will help INDIA in polulation reduction. MERA BHARAT MAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. I am a very ordinary, common man of INDIA. I strongly feel that Evil Triumphs When Good People Sit Quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment